Here are some pictures of the kids at the beach, these were from dec and I forgot I had them. Now that Cuatro can walk he is all over the place, I don't even want to think about how much sand he ate that day. We love to go stand up paddle boarding at this beach and its great because Billy and I can take turns watching the kids while the other one goes out. I did have a picture of myself but I didn't publish it because there is no excuse why I am so TOXIC white. I am in serious need of some self tanner. ok well enjoy the pics.
Don't you want to come visit?(wink, wink)

Cuatro Keeping busy with his shovel

The kids in their makeshift baby pool

Taylor and her friend Emma
so cute! it is so beautiful! we want to come visit...then cuatro and deagan can eat sand together!
ReplyDelete