Monday, February 1, 2010

Pineapples, Thai, sand and highlights!

So I got a surprise visit from Billy on Friday ( he wasn't supposed to be home for another week)It was so great to be able to spend the weekend together! We did so much I am purely exhausted! We went to the Dole plantation and did the "world's largest maze", we then went up to the North Shore and had some Thai food from Opal (best Thai ever!) We hung around Haleiwa a while before heading home.

The Next day was promised to be a great one because I was getting my Hair Highlighted...hallelujah! But before that we went to a Beach Called Sandy's. I had never been but I must say I really liked it. It also had a wahoo's fish taco truck for lunch. Billy had this great idea to park the truck on the sand and set up a camp like site. It was kind of strange, kind of looked like we lived in the back of our car, but it was really fun and the kids really liked it. He somehow managed to get our beach shade thing to fit over his truck perfectly. Anyways, it ended up being a great beach day ending with me having NO MORE ROOTS!


Tay and Cuatro in the "World's Largest Maze"

That was pretty much the only flower left after Taylor
picked them all!
Trying to find her way out
Billy and Tay enjoying their Dole Whip
Posing with a Pineapple
Cuatro at the North Shore
Billy and Taylor at our "site"

Cuatro enjoying his downtime
Cuatro manages to cover himself in sand in record time
of 1.2 seconds

2 comments:

  1. woohoo for surprises that involve the guys NOT being on the boat!! :D
    Looks like you guys had tons of fun. love the blog. i have threatened to start my own blog for at LEAST a year. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Dole Whip? It looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete