Monday, March 22, 2010

Notice anything?

Yes, this is a picture of my 1 year old with a CHIP IN HIS TOOTH! He slipped after he got out of the bath trying to grab a toy from the tub. I was right there. I feel so bad. Weird thing is, he has fallen way harder at the playground and stuff that I am surprised that this fall is what chipped his tooth. I was totally freaking out on sat night when it happened. I was google-ing dentists and stuff to fix his tooth. Good thing it can be fixed. For a slight moment I was debating not fixing it thinking it gives him character until I realized how sharp it is. Its dangerous!

2 comments:

  1. ahh poor guy...it isnt that bad though, thats good. and look how cute he is with that huge smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Cuatro! That stuff happens SO fast!

    ReplyDelete